This combination of pickups is similar to the NPVJ4SE, only in this case both are embedded with vintage technicalities. You will get old school tones from the NP4V and a full, growly tone from the NJ4SV. If you are looking for classic P tone in the neck, then we recommend going with our standard NP4 in the case of this particular P/J combination. However, if you are looking for a P tone that is lower in output — contributing to a darker midrange and low end that has been slightly subdued by a loss of clarity — then this pickup might be exactly the thing you’ve been looking for.
- NP4V pickup and an NJ4SV (split coil) bridge position as a set.
- Alnico V magnets.
- Drop-in P/J combo replacement pickups.
- Available in black plastic covers.
- Laser cut, fiber bobbins.
- Wax-potted to contain any unruly frequency that may attempt to desecrate your desired tone.