In choosing this dynamic combination of pickups, you will be provided with smooth, warm, and tame tones the NP4V, which is then given definition and boisterous personality by the modern and aggressive character of the NJ4SE. The central effect of this combination stems from a craving for an added dimension of vintage tone from P/J pairing. Tuneful and filled with darkened spark, pop, and 60s pugnacity, these pickups put a vintage spin on classic P/J tone that players will find nostalgic in the neck and unbelievably contemporary in the bridge.
- NP4V pickup and an NJ4SE (split J) bridge position as a set.
- Drop-in P/J combo replacement pickups.
- Available in black plastic covers.
- Laser cut, fiber bobbins.
- Wax-potted to contain any unruly frequency that may attempt to desecrate your desired tone.
History: The lynchpin of this combo's existence is the V in NP4V. These pickups are made available in this particular set in order to provide players with a vintage P sound without abandoning the modern characteristics of split J tone.
*Not exactly what you are looking for? Email the shop directly or call the shop at: 909-790-2548 to find out about our many custom pickup options.